Ventilation control cabinets provide a high level of safety when working with the ventilation system. Their main purpose is to automate the control of modern ventilation units. The installation of such cabinets makes it possible to ensure optimal temperature and humidity conditions, monitor the condition of filters, monitor the overall performance of the system, avoiding emergency situations. The cabinet can work with any type of ventilation, it can be used to set any parameters and then maintain them stably for an unlimited time. Parameters can be changed from the remote control, or using special software for this.
The standard design of the ventilation cabinet contains both the power section and the control elements.
The tasks that the ventilation control cabinet solves:
- maintains a stable power supply;
- distributes power lines with different voltages to different pads;
- smoothly connect the fans, and then control the rotation speed;
- prevent overheating of the equipment, protects against overloads, does not allow short circuit.
There are two options for the operation of the ventilation cabinet:
summer, in which the outdoor temperature is not monitored, and on duty. In standby mode, the air temperature is constantly monitored, and when it falls below the permissible level, the control automatically switches to protection mode.
Types of ventilation cabinets
The design features of the cabinets are determined by the features of the ventilation system and related equipment:
- cabinet for smoke exhaust and ventilation system removes smoke automatically, controls smoke detectors. Usually inside such a cabinet there is a transformer that converts currents. For emergency shutdown in the event of an emergency, there are special buttons. This design is optimal when it is necessary to control temperature rise and the appearance of smoke;
- supply ventilation system control cabinet. Such devices are practical, multifunctional, and are used to automate floor and suspended installations. In addition, they can be installed to automatically adjust any type of water cooling;
- ventilation cabinets for units with a heat exchanger have not only temperature sensors, but also protection against condensate formation. The design provides protective devices against too high or low temperatures;
- with plate heat exchanger. This ventilation control cabinet is easy to set up. It is equipped with reliable dampers that isolate from outside temperatures, recirculation pumps, a condensing unit, and a compressor.
In our catalogue:
Ventilation cabinets are installed in an electrical control room or in a control room. The steel case has an IP31 protection class, while plastic cases have an IP45 protection class. When installing, you must follow the safety rules: install the cabinet away from sources of dust, heat and moisture. The simple cabinet layout requires only minimal maintenance. It is enough to check the condition of the insulation and cables once every six months, and the serviceability of the grounding is checked at the same frequency.
For the selection and installation of a ventilation cabinet, you should contact specialists.