The long-awaited summer is not only a time for vacations, an abundance of fruits and sun, but also a time of exhausting heat, which often interferes with normal living and working, and reduces the overall tone of the body. Air conditioners partly help to solve this problem, but this is not a panacea, because with improper operation and temperature conditions, there is a high probability of various kinds of colds. And yes, they are quite expensive. Therefore, like decades ago, fans continue to be popular, especially considering that they are also constantly being improved and cope with their immediate task better and better.
In addition to high temperatures, the actual problem of many rooms is dry air. Humidity reaches critical levels, as a rule, in the cold season — when the central heating is on in the apartment, and the windows are mostly closed, but in summer it can drop significantly, especially in rooms where a computer and TV are constantly on — equipment that dries significantly air.
Today, these two climatic problems are easily solved with the help of one technical innovation — a fan with an air humidifier. It saturates the air with fine water vapor, refreshing and cooling it. At the same time, there is no need to install expensive air conditioning systems and at the same time additionally purchase a humidifier, since the air from the air conditioner comes out, albeit cold, but dry.
Variety of humidifying fans
According to the type of humidification, floor fans with an air humidifier are divided into:
- traditional — equipped with a paper replaceable filter, through which the air is driven, saturated with water and enters the room;
- steam — the water in them is heated to a maximum temperature and evaporates. Its distinguishing feature is the ability to achieve humidification of the air up to over 60% if necessary;
- ultrasonic — the water in it falls on the platinum vibrating with a high frequency and breaks into tiny particles, forming a cloud of cold water vapor.
Why buy a humidifier fan?
If for some reason it is not possible to install an air conditioner in a house, apartment or office, but you still want coolness, fans with humidification will come to the rescue, which have significant advantages over traditional models:
- the possibility of using throughout the year not only for the purpose of cooling, but also simply to humidify the air, which has a beneficial effect on the body as a whole;
- the ability to maintain a fixed level of humidity in the room;
- the ability to move the device around the apartment, as well as use it in rooms with open windows and for open spaces — tents, tents, country arbors;
- ergonomic design;
- environmental friendliness and significantly lower energy consumption than air conditioners;
- the possibility of using it as an aroma lamp — just add a couple of drops of essential oil to the water tank so that the air is filled with your favorite aroma;
- help in getting rid of mosquitoes and mosquitoes, which are frequent «guests» of houses and apartments in the summer heat. To do this, it is also enough to add a little appropriate liquid to the water, and the fan will ensure the dispersion of water particles that are harmful to harmful insects;
- in addition, floor fans with humidification will significantly simplify the age-old problem of dust control — humidified air particles will displace dust down, and cleaning in the room, as a result, will become more efficient.