The appearance of corrosion on military equipment and equipment, a decrease in the service life, an increase in the cost of servicing devices, all this is a consequence of the uncontrolled microclimate in the places of conservation of military equipment. Because of what, one should ask the question of what methods can eliminate all existing problems in the process of conservation of equipment and military equipment, what should be used and how to do it profitably, without losing the organization’s funds? You will learn about this from today’s article.
As mentioned above, it is precisely because of the uncontrolled microclimate in the places of equipment conservation that the quality of military equipment is deteriorating for a number of reasons. Therefore, to eliminate all problems, the best solution would be to normalize the increased level of indoor air humidity, which will provide the most effective protection against potential corrosion on all surfaces and inside metal structures.
Which equipment is most susceptible to corrosion?
When preserving military equipment, it is most often worth paying special attention to weapons and ammunition in equipment storage areas, but at the same time, despite the increased risk of corrosion on weapons equipment, almost all metal structures need proper conservation, such as:
• helicopters, etc.
It is important to note that in order to normalize the microclimate in warehouses and places of storage of military equipment, it is necessary to eliminate the increased level of air humidity, especially during a period of prolonged downtime of equipment, when maintaining equipment in the field, conservation of military equipment, repair and permanent storage of military weapons.
Increased humidity in the room is the result of incorrect operation of the ventilation systems in the room, namely, uncontrolled temperature and air flow in the places where metal equipment is stored. Otherwise, an increased level of humidity will become the main cause of corrosion on all metal structures, which will lead to rapid wear of the surfaces of military equipment units and a decrease in service life.
What is the adsorption method?
The use of adsorption-type dehumidifiers makes it possible to eliminate all increased moisture from the room where conservation is carried out in a matter of days, as well as to ensure the relative humidity of the air is below 40%.
The whole secret is that these microclimate conditions make it possible to keep all the mechanisms and components of military equipment safe, as well as eliminate the potential risks of corrosion on metal structures. It is also worth paying attention to the fact that in the process of conservation and the use of air dryers, there is a high risk of “dead zones”, those zones where dry air treatment will simply be ineffective due to the low performance of the device. Therefore, to eliminate the potential occurrence of “dead zones”, it is recommended to choose the right capacity of the dehumidifier.
When using industrial rotary desiccant dehumidifiers, the famous brand of Desiccant Technologies Group, the organization will be able to ensure the normalization of high humidity in warehouses on an ongoing basis to eliminate potential risks of corrosion and rapid wear of military equipment.
Why is it advantageous to use Desiccant Technologies Group dehumidifiers?
Desiccant Technologies Group, is the world market leader among manufacturers of dehumidifiers. Thanks to the developers, now everyone can purchase reliable air dryers and save a huge amount of money for the organization itself. Since there are a number of benefits that customers receive when using dehumidifiers, namely:
• Efficient manufacturer’s operation of the dehumidifier with the lowest possible energy consumption. Desiccant Technologies Group has been working for the past fifteen years to create a device that allows you to work as efficiently as possible, while not consuming electricity, which in fact they did.
• Implementation of work at low temperatures. The device not only allows dehumidification of air in cold places, but this dehumidification process can now be carried out continuously throughout the entire operation time, regardless of environmental conditions. This is what allows the dehumidifier to be used even at the lowest temperatures.
• Lack of difficulties in the process of installing the device. Now, you can install the air dryer in absolutely any convenient place, since its light weight and convenient design allow you to install the device anywhere.
• Full automation of the dehumidifier operation process. It is no secret that when using analogues of an air dryer, for example, heat guns, it is necessary to periodically check the device for the safe performance of air dehumidification. But Desiccant Technologies Group dehumidifiers do not need constant monitoring due to having the right stand-alone security system and operation, which in many ways allows continuous dehumidification operation without constant intervention.
• Resistant to corrosion and other damage during operation of the dryer. The body and internal mechanisms of the air dryer are made of special steels and alloys, oriented to work even in the most problematic areas where corrosion is the norm.
To summarize, in order to quickly and independently eliminate all existing problems in the process of conservation of military equipment, it is necessary to normalize the microclimate in the room and get rid of increased air moisture. And to achieve these goals without significant costs of money, the best solution would be to use industrial dehumidifiers from the European manufacturer Desiccant Technologies Group, which guarantee high efficiency of the dehumidification process in the shortest possible time. Moreover, in the event that you decide to purchase air dryers and do not know where to do it best, we recommend that you go to the pages of our online store. On our website, everyone will be able independently and in the shortest possible time to choose and purchase reliable dehumidifiers from a foreign manufacturer at the best prices in Ukraine today.