The microclimate is not just a determination of the totality of parameters of humidity and temperature in a room, but a whole philosophy of creating comfort, good mood and well-being. Modern devices for the microclimate allow you to clean the air of dust, dirt and other particles, reduce or increase its humidity. The category of such equipment includes: humidifiers, dehumidifiers, purifiers, air disinfectants. A variety of models allows you to choose the device, taking into account the area of u200bu200bthe room and the required performance.
Ultrasonic humidifiers are the most popular in the presented segment of technology. The principle of operation of such devices is to mechanically break up water into tiny drops, forming a “fog” that dissipates throughout the room. This process is provided by a membrane pulsating in the ultrasonic range. Also, in most designs, a filter element is installed that purifies water from salts and various impurities, a hygrostat regulates the level of humidity. On the website of the Smart Climate company, you can choose not only an ultrasonic humidifier, but also many others. They fall into three broad categories based on how they work:
- Isothermal. Devices that generate steam without affecting the temperature of the room.
- Adiabatic. Devices that not only spray water microparticles, but also cool the air.
- Air wash. This type of microclimatic technology provides humid air purification, while the level of moisture is low.
Among adiabatic humidifiers, the following brands are especially popular: domestic brand Sohra (F1, F2, F3), Canadian Buhler-AHS (Playgreen PG6, Manitoba M12UV, Playgreen PG6UV), Finnish DanVex (HUM-3S, HUM-6S, HUM-48S), German HygroMatik (DG 4, DG 8). Italian Carel humidifiers are especially popular, models such as UC0100D000, MC060CDS00, UU02RDAS01, MC230CDM00 and others. Among air washers, the models of the Japanese brand Daikin and the German Venta are the most reliable.
On the Smart Climate website, you can choose the best humidifiers based on many criteria. Both classic versions of devices are presented, as well as special models for baths and saunas, ventilation, industrial, with immersed electrodes or a water heater, and many others.
Cleaning the air masses is one of the easiest ways to prevent the development of allergies. Through the ventilation system and open windows, dust, dirt, pollen, and various harmful impurities can enter the room. There is also air pollution already in the room itself.
To create a good microclimate, it is important not only to set the optimal indicator of air humidity, but also to clean it from allergens and harmful components. This will help the air purifier, which removes particles ranging in size from 0.3 microns, moisturizes the air masses, saturates them with negative ions. The main element of such a device is a filter; the method and degree of purification depend on its type. When choosing an air purifier for an apartment or other premises, you need to take into account the features of the filter installed in it:
- Photocatalytic. The principle of operation of such a cleaning element is based on ultraviolet radiation, which allows you to eliminate odors, bacteria, clean the air from dust and other contaminants.
- Electrostatic. Passing through such a filter, dust particles receive a positive electrical charge, as a result of which they are attracted to plates with the opposite charge. One of the main advantages of such cleaning elements is their long service life, as they can be washed.
- Carbonic. It copes well with air purification from foreign odors, gases and other impurities, more often it is installed together with coarse filters.
- HEPA. Filters, which are installed in most models of air purifier humidifiers, since they are able to trap even the smallest particles, cope with the task of 99% cleaning.
Devices for purifying air masses can be with a humidification function or only with a dry cleaning method. The first category includes the popular brands of equipment Hisense and Daikin, in the second category you can choose devices from the Mitsubishi Electric and Euromate brands.
Excess humidity in the room is the cause of the development of mold, fungus and other unpleasant phenomena. Not only the ventilation system can cope with the task of eliminating excess moisture, but also an air dryer — a small device that does not require special thoughtful installation. According to the principle of operation, dehumidifiers for an apartment and other premises are of the following types:
- Adsorption. The air that enters the device is passed through a special adsorbent that absorbs excess moisture, then the already cleaned dry air masses are sent back to the room.
- Evaporative or condensing. More often in such models, freon is used, with the help of which air cooling is provided. Due to the temperature difference inside the device, condensate is formed, which settles on the radiator grille. All accumulated moisture evaporates, then dry air comes out.
Also, air dryers can be of a combined type. When choosing a suitable model, you need to take into account the size of the room in which the equipment will be used, the average air temperature, humidity indicators, initial and required. You can pick up both wall-mounted and mobile dehumidifiers Ballu, Calorex, Dantherm, DanVex, Hidros, Polar Bear, Rhoss and many others.
An air decontaminator is a device with which you can completely remove pathogenic microflora from the room, as well as prevent its development. By removing viruses and bacteria in the room, the risk of developing various diseases is reduced. The principle of operation of this technique is based on two main tasks:
- Inactivation of pathogenic microflora. When air enters the device, the charge on the surface of bacteria and viruses cells changes due to the installed high-voltage electrode.
- fine cleaning process. Destroyed microbial cells, dust particles, and other sources of pollution are attracted to the electrostatic precipitator.
- Supply of clean air. After disinfection of the air masses, they are sent back to the room.
An air decontaminator for the home will be especially relevant in families where there are allergies, asthmatics, people with a weakened immune system. It will reduce the risk of contracting airborne infections. You can choose both stationary and mobile design with different performance indicators. You can also pick up combined devices, for example, an air purifier-decontaminator. All of the above equipment will allow you to achieve ideal indicators of the microclimate in the room, create a pleasant and cozy atmosphere in it.